PL-15 Single Mast Unit
- For transporting people or materials
- Easy and safe assembly & dismantle
- Minimum maintenance required
- Safe, reliable and versatile
- Fully manufactured in hot dipped galvanized steel and aluminium.
- Wheels and leveling spindles as an option.
- Base enclosure of 1.1 m. height, with security distance of 0.5 meters to the cabin.
- Grid anti-collapsing.
- Lateral side access.
- Front side ramp as an option.
- Exterior control panel to be used as a material hoist.
- Interior control panel to be used as a passenger hoist.
- Over-speed emergency brake installed on an independent pinion: stops the cabin in case of great increase of the descent speed.
- Overload limit device.
- Rack and pinion built in module 8: highest strength and reliability.
- Telescopic anchoring with tightening screws: Strong support and perfect vertically of the mast.
- Landing gates of 1.1 m height (double door, sliding) with electro-mechanical interlock limit switch.
Triple Hoist SC-20 Twin Mast Unit
- Ideal for smaller building or renovation projects (under 100 meters)
- Doubled running speed and extra safety features
- Flexible, lightweight and callable
- Multipurpose: use it as a material hoist, personnel hoist, or transport platform
- Safe and cost-effective: The Triple Hoist has been specifically designed for smaller building and renovation projects. Provides multipurpose use, fast installation and extra safety features.
- Callability increases productivity: Callability means that the platform can be called to a specific floor like a normal lift. This enables unattended operation and shortens waiting times. Usage of the platform can be increased by 20%.
- Doubled speed: Extra safety systems enable a faster running speed from 12 meters per minute to 36 meters per minute. Triple Hoist provides an additional 50% time saving in active usage time and increases transport capacity by 35%.
- Especially suitable for projects at lower building heights: Thanks to their modular design, both the mast and platform lengths can be extended; for instance the platform length varies from 1.7 to 5.1 meters.
- Increased load capacity: Dual Mast SC20 can cope with loads of 1500 – 2000 kg. As a transport platform the maximum passenger loading capacity is 18. Competitors in the same product class have a maximum passenger loading capacity of just 7.
- All mast sections are hot-dip galvanized: One section has a length of 1.50 m and weight of only 43 kg. Scanclimber’s tubular mast sections have been designed to be compatible with Geda Unimast sections. The maximum anchoring distance for Scanclimber’s mast sections is 10 meters with a 3 meter overhang.