The Scorpio Plus XL wire rope hoist excels at transporting smaller loads. This construction hoist can be easily installed on the leg of virtually any scaffold configuration and is a superior alternative to rope & pulley systems, cranes, and forklifts.
The Scorpio Plus XL wire rope hoist is the perfect jobsite partner. This construction hoist can be easily installed on the leg of virutally any scaffold configuration due to its super light weight of less than 100lbs. This hoist is the most efficient alternative to rope & pulley systems, cranes, and forklifts.
Scorpio Plus XL Wire Rope Hoist
- Perfect for light weight, smaller projects in confined spaces
- Very mobile on a jobsite due to super light 95lb weight
- Confined and hard to reach spaces made easy with a portable hoist
- Maximum safety and efficient alternative to rope & pulley systems, cranes, and forklifts
- Installed easily on existing scaffold systems, work platforms, I-Beams, and rooftop mounting options
- Control your work flow, schedule and budget with the most efficient and safe material delivery to any work level
- Optional Vertical Post Mounting System easily attaches to the leg of scaffolding and pivots 180°, allowing convenient loading and unloading of materials at any work level.
The Trestle Monorail Mount is used with monorial hoists and scaffold hoists and is a free-standing A-Frame that is ideal for jobsites where scaffolding is not available or on rooftop/between floor job sites. The mounting system can also be adapted for use on mast climbing platforms.
The I-Beam Trolley Mount is used with scaffold hoists to hold loads steady while lifting materials to the job level. The mounting system can be mounted on virtually any standard I-Beam on a jobsite and you can customize the amount of forward and backward cantilever to fit your requirements.
The Scaff Trac Mount is used with scaffold hoists and is a standardized and complete lifting solution engineered for easy installation every time. No special tools required. The mounting system can be mounted on virtually any standard scaffolding to fit your jobsite requirements.